Tired of fighting with black dots and acne? You will be rescued by a unique black soap! In just a week, this miracle product will help get rid of acne. Do not believe me? Prepare a black soap with your own hands according to the recipe and enjoy the ideal skin!
- Palm oil – 50 ml
- Shea butter – 10 g
- Activated charcoal – 5 tablets.
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp.
- Essential oil of wheat germs – 5 cap.
Palm oil moisturizes the skin of the face.
Shea butter moisturizes, has a slight antiseptic effect.
Activated charcoal is an antiseptic, draws dirt and grease from the pores, leaving the skin clean and soft.
Lemon juice dries and brightens the skin.
The germinal oil of wheat germens heals the problem skin.
Preparation of black soap:
- Boil water for a water bath.
- In a water bath, mix the oils, then add charcoal, lemon juice.
- Slowly stir the resulting soap solution until all the lumps are completely dissolved. On average, the melting process lasts from 5 to 7 minutes.
- When the melting process is over, pour everything into pre-prepared forms, for example cans of mayonnaise, preservation, etc. Leave the soap to cool for 20 to 30 minutes to harden.
Tips for using black soap:
- Use soap every day, morning and evening. To do this, it is enough to put soap on your hands, mix it with water and wash your face.
- To enhance the effect, leave soap foam on the skin for 20 minutes as a mask. However, this procedure should be done infrequently, maximum twice a week, so as not to over dry the skin.
- For better penetration of useful ingredients, you first need to cleanse the skin of cosmetics and contaminants, then steam it off over the basin with hot water for 5 to 7 minutes, and then wash with black soap.
- If you want to save time, use soap after a shower or a bath: then you do not have to steam out the skin.
- After washing, apply a moisturizer to your skin and do not leave the house for an hour.
Tortured black dots? With regular use of soap with activated charcoal, black dots disappear, as if by magic! A grape seed oil helps to narrow the pores and reduce the fat content of the skin in the T-zone.
Activated charcoal is an environmentally friendly natural substance that pulls all the dirt from the pores and causes the skin to breathe, generating the right blood flow thanks to scrubbing and massage!