Having a firm and perfect backside is a coveted goal, but what are the exercises for the buttocks that every man should do? Here are 5 to try now to train at home and have high and muscular buttocks.
We know how important it is to have a tonic and dry body, and how much the attention of the fair sex falls on the male backside. The exercises for the buttocks for a man are therefore essential to improve their appearance and to have high and firm buttocks.
The lower back is composed of 3 main muscles and training them all in the right way with exercises for gluteus small, medium and large will be the first step to be in great shape. But what are the exercises to raise the buttocks of a man to do body free (and not)? Here are 5 to try now …
Exercises for the buttocks man: The squat
Let’s start with what is definitely the main and most effective exercise for high buttocks: the squat. It can be done both in the free body, which with dumbbells: the first is recommended for those who are not very trained or those who prefer to start to warm up before more demanding exercises; the second one, on the other hand, is suitable for those who are already more trained or with a greater familiarity with dumbbells and weights in general.
Free body squat
The free body squat is a perfect exercise for the buttocks and thighs. Although it is very simple, so much so that it is also recommended between exercises for buttocks to do at home, it is essential to assume a correct position during the course. Here’s how to do the squat …
- Stand upright, preferably in front of a mirror;
- Spread the legs, positioning them at the same height of the shoulders;
- Bend your torso slightly forward and go down on your knees;
- Make sure the hips go down below the level of the knees;
- Hold the position for about two seconds and then go up again
Being an exercise for the low buttocks and the thighs quite challenging, if you are untrained limit yourself to 3 sets of 5 squats each. If you are more trained, try to double the squats while remaining fixed on the 3 series.
Continue Reading: The 8 best exercises for glutes at home
Squat with dumbbells
The squat with dumbbells is definitely more challenging, but much more effective as an exercise for the buttocks for men. The exercise is the same, only you will have the handlebars – one in each hand – to be balanced on the sides of the body. In fact, when bending on the knees you will have to keep the handlebars parallel to the legs, both up and down.
We recommend running 3 sets of 10 squats.
Squat with jump
Another variant of the squat is the one with a jump, perfect for strengthening the legs and raising the buttocks. The exercise should be done exactly like the normal squat, except that you have to give yourself a little momentum to jump up. Remember to land on your legs by cushioning the jump with a slight kinking of the knees.
We recommend performing 2 sets of 10 squats each.
Exercises for the buttocks man: Lunges with handlebars
This exercise is also excellent for training at home. You only need to have two medium weight dumbbells (or anyway according to your type of strength / training) and proceed as follows:
- Stand upright with your legs slightly apart. Make sure the handlebars are parallel to the legs, but not too far from them;
- Bend the right leg forward until the knee is a few centimeters from the ground;
- Always keep the handlebars parallel to the body;
- Ascend from the position and repeat with the left leg.
We recommend 5 sets of 5 lunges for each leg.
Exercises for the buttocks man: Stand up with the legs
The last exercise that we propose is that of the risers with the legs to be performed free body. Here’s how to proceed …
- Lie on your side, stretch your arm below and lean your head on it;
- Keep your legs outstretched, leaning on each other;
- Raise the upper leg to form a 90 ° angle;
- Lower the leg slowly and return to the initial position.
This exercise must be repeated for 3 sets of 10 raised each leg.