There are many myths about diet and how to lose weight. One of these is to not eat to lose pounds. This article will explain why it is wrong.
Dine makes you fat or help you lose weight?
Some people choose not to eat because they are trying to lose weight. However, this habit causes the opposite effect.
The reason is simple …
When the body does not receive food for a certain period of time, it should be on the alert, not consuming energy, because the stores to address the situation.
Instead of reducing calories, the accumulate. Well, this is not even to exceed in the opposite direction and dinner too abundant.
In both cases, the body will suffer.
Perhaps you know the saying “A breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and a poor dinner.” Remember this when planning your meals.
- In the morning you need to eat more, so that the body possesses all the energy and essential nutrients for the day.
- At lunch time we need a little ‘of “fuel” to continue the day.
- However, in the evening, the body needs only a few basic nutrients, because you have to go to bed. Making a light supper is not to not eat anything. For this reason, we strongly recommend you do not delete this meal.
If you dine, you’ll probably wake up with cravings and anxiety, you open the refrigerator and divorerete whatever you find inside.
Conversely, if you eat at dinner always too, are taking foods high in fat or carbohydrates, it is more likely that ingrassiate or who are unable to lose weight as you would like.
These two elements are stored by the body and become difficult to remove, especially because we sleep at night and do not carry out physical activity.
If you are trying to lose weight, you should not skip meals, especially dinner. You can opt for healthier foods, like a yogurt, a salad, a soup or fruit.
It is important to limit your intake of calories, do not go hungry or go to bed on an empty stomach.
Dine allows us to lose weight
When a person wants to lose weight but do not want to follow a diet too restrictive, the secret is to change the menu of the various meals.
Often we make the mistake of not doing breakfast, eat little at noon to continue working well and, in the evening, take on heavier foods, eat at the restaurant or order dinner.
Because after dinner we carry, energy-saving activities (watching TV, chatting, reading, sleeping, etc.) it must be as light as possible.
What would be the perfect dinner? The one that does not leave us the feeling of fullness and that is not rich in carbohydrates, fats and sugars. Of course, even the alcohol is welcome.
Therefore, we should focus on protein, preferably from foods low in fat. For example the chicken breast, cod, salmon and green leafy vegetables.
Slimming recipes for dinner
Perhaps it might seem abstract advice to consume more protein and less carbon hydrates in the evening.
We are so used to the flour and fats do not set aside numerous recipes that are good and which constitute a perfect dinner.
Chicken with avocado and tomato puree
It is an ideal option for those who start the diet and tries satiating foods that fight anxiety.
- 1 chicken breast cut into cubes
- ¼ of a cup of cheese into cubes (30 g)
- 1 avocado
- 1 glass of spinach (30 g)
- 3 tablespoons of tomato puree (45 g)
- Salt (to taste)
- The chicken can be prepared in advance, by boiling or by blowing in a pan with a little ‘of olive oil.
- Simmer for a few minutes spinach.
- Peel the avocado and privatel core.
- Pour into a container chicken, cheese, avocado and spinach.
- Pour the tomato sauce and stir well.
Tuna and vegetable salad
A recipe cooler, perfect for summer dinners, and to satiate the appetite without spending hours to cook.
- 1 can of tuna to the natural
- 1 onion
- 1 pepper
- 8 or 10 black olives
- ½ pack of hearts of palm
- 1 tray of mushrooms (about 250 g)
- 2 tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Chop the onion and bell pepper. Chop the tomatoes and hearts of palm.
- Cut olives and mushrooms.
- Place the tuna in a bowl with the other ingredients.
- Season with a little salt and olive oil.