Hypertension is a health disorder that we must control so that it does not lead to serious consequences. In addition to conducting a medical follow-up, we can also resort to some very effective natural remedies.
In this article, we share a medicinal preparation based on garlic and olive oil to reduce hypertension. In addition, the combination of these two miraculous ingredients will produce very positive effects on our overall health.
Controlling hypertension is not only a matter of doctors and medications. We can notice a great improvement in a short time if we acquire these good essential habits:
- A balanced diet, rich in vegetables, whole grains, and legumes. We must reduce as much as possible processed foods with a high content of salt, fats, sugars, and additives.
- Prevent stress and negative emotions that alter our nervous system.
- Eliminate tobacco and alcohol from our lives.
- Combat sedentary lifestyle and exercise, at least twice a week.
Keep reading: Learn to reduce anxiety with 5 soothing remedies
To combat hypertension with a good diet we must consume good quantities of fruits and vegetables every day. We can cook them or eat them raw in the form of salads, juices, and smoothies. We can get used to having a vegetable ration for every meal of the day.
In addition, there are some very beneficial foods that, thanks to their properties, can act in a very positive way on blood pressure. Two of them are raw garlic and extra virgin olive oil, with which we are going to make a very effective preparation.
The garlic is a medicinal food with great virtues for our health. However, we must emphasize that to benefit from the properties of allicin, its active compound, we must consume it always raw, not cooked.
Garlic is, above all, antioxidant, antiseptic, antibiotic and depurative. Consuming raw garlic every day raises our defenses and gives us great energy. In this way, it is a great help to overcome any disease. Also, if it is difficult for us to digest it, we can also find its oil in capsules.
The olive oil
Olive oil is one of the best vegetable oils that we can consume, thanks to its richness in essential fatty acids, especially oleic acid. Thanks to its nutrients it is a great vasodilator remedy so that it helps us to prevent and improve cardiovascular diseases.
In addition, it is also one of the best options for cooking, along with coconut oil, since it resists fairly well the high temperatures without rusting. For this reason, although we recommend eating it raw as a remedy, we can also use it for cooking.
- 20 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil (500 ml)
We will also need a glass container with the airtight seal. Ideally, the mouth is a little wide so we can make the preparation more easily and we can reuse it more times.
To prepare this remedy for hypertension we will follow the following steps:
- Peel the garlic
- We can chop them or leave them whole.
- Put them in the container and add the extra virgin olive oil, which should cover and exceed the garlic.
- Close the bottle well and leave the mixture to macerate for 3 weeks in a cool, dry and dark place.
- After this time, we can begin to consume the remedy while the garlic continues its maceration
How do we take it?
- We can take a spoonful of this preparation three times a day, half an hour before each meal, to reduce high blood pressure.
- A preventive mode will be enough with one spoonful of fasting a day.
- We can also use this oil to flavor our recipes and enhance their flavor.
Note: People with a sensitive stomach, hiatus hernia or gastric ulcers may not tolerate this macerated oil well.
Besides being an excellent remedy to reduce high blood pressure, this preparation is effective for other disorders:
- Strengthens our immune system thanks to its antiviral and antibacterial properties. It is a potent natural antibiotic.
- Improves fluidity of blood and circulation.
- It favors the elimination of toxins from the body.
- Reduces high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Through its application, we can calm some pains, such as that of teeth or ears.
If you like this article please share with your family and friends.
We also recommend you to check this article: http://411-pain.org/10-herbal-soothing-agents/